|2021.06||A co-authored paper got accepted to IEEE TPDS journal.|
|2019-2021||Fighting (literally), learning, and incubating.|
|2018.11||Successfully defended my Ph.D. thesis. (Yay!!!)|
|2018.07-10||A 3-month internship at Google, working on cluster networking.|
|2018.05||Won Best-in-Session Presentation Award from IEEE Infocom 2018.|
|2018.04||The Siphon paper got accepted to USENIX ATC 2018.|
I worked at iQua research group during my Ph.D. study, advised by Prof. Baochun Li. My research covers a broad area related to decentralized and/or distributed systems and their performance, including
- System security and privacy,
- Distributed systems and cloud computing,
- Software-defined networking and datacenter networking.
Selected Publications(Full List)
- Shuhao Liu, Li Chen, Baochun Li. “Siphon: Expediting Inter-Datacenter Coflows in Wide-Area Data Analytics,” to appear in USENIX Annual Technical Conference (ATC) 2018, Boston, MA, July 11-13, 2018.
- Shuhao Liu, Li Chen, Baochun Li, Aiden Carnegie. “A Hierarchical Synchronous Parallel Model for Wide-Area Graph Analytics,” in the Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 2018, Honolulu, HI, April 15-19, 2018. (Best-in-Session Presentation Award)
- Shuhao Liu, Baochun Li, “Stemflow: Software-Defined Inter-Datacenter Overlay as a Service,” in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC), vol. 35, no. 11, pp. 2563-2573, Nov. 2017.
See my awesome list HERE.