|2018.01||One paper accepted to IEEE Transactions on Services Computing.|
|2017.12||The Hierarchical Synchronous Parallel paper accepted to IEEE Infocom 2018.|
|2017.12||One co-authored paper accepted to IEEE IC2E 2018 (regular paper).|
I work at iQua research group. My past research covers a broad area related to distributed systems, including
- Software-defined networking
- Big data analytics frameworks (e.g., Apache Spark)
- Network virtualization
Selected Publications(Full List)
- Shuhao Liu, Li Chen, Baochun Li, Aiden Carnegie. “A Hierarchical Synchronous Parallel Model for Wide-Area Graph Analytics,” in the Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 2018, Honolulu, HI, April 15-19, 2018.
- Shuhao Liu, Baochun Li, “Stemflow: Software-Defined Inter-Datacenter Overlay as a Service,” in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC), vol. 35, no. 11, pp. 2563-2573, Nov. 2017.
- Shuhao Liu, Hao Wang, Baochun Li. “Optimizing Shuffle in Wide-Area Data Analytics,” in the Proceedings of the 37th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2017), Atlanta, Georgia, June 5-8, 2017.