|2018.04||The Siphon paper is accepted to USENIX ATC 2018.|
|2018.01||One paper is accepted to IEEE Transactions on Services Computing.|
|2017.12||The Hierarchical Synchronous Parallel paper is accepted to IEEE Infocom 2018.|
I work at iQua research group. My past research covers a broad area related to distributed systems, including
- Software-defined networking
- Big data analytics frameworks (e.g., Apache Spark)
- Network virtualization
Selected Publications(Full List)
- Shuhao Liu, Li Chen, Baochun Li. “Siphon: Expediting Inter-Datacenter Coflows in Wide-Area Data Analytics,” to appear in USENIX Annual Technical Conference (ATC) 2018, Boston, MA, July 11-13, 2018.
- Shuhao Liu, Li Chen, Baochun Li, Aiden Carnegie. “A Hierarchical Synchronous Parallel Model for Wide-Area Graph Analytics,” in the Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 2018, Honolulu, HI, April 15-19, 2018.
- Shuhao Liu, Baochun Li, “Stemflow: Software-Defined Inter-Datacenter Overlay as a Service,” in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC), vol. 35, no. 11, pp. 2563-2573, Nov. 2017.